Our Goals & Performance (2019)
Social Monitoring Programme (SMP)
- All high-risk non-food commodities are integrated within the Social Monitoring Programme.
- All main production facilities used for non-food items, which have been integrated within the Social Monitoring Programme, are to possess a valid social audit report or certificate accepted by the ALDI SOUTH Group.
of non-food production facilities with a valid social audit report
ALDI Social Assessments (ASAs)
- Assess the situation in the production facilities to complement third party audits.
- Assess and collect information on the business partners responsible for the production facility.
number of ASAs conducted
Corporate Responsibility Supplier Evaluation (CRSE)
- It is planned that all business partners in high-priority commodity groups will undergo a yearly review to evaluate their compliance with the ALDI CR requirements in the future. Currently this evaluation is conducted for suppliers of garment textiles and shoes.
- The aim is to improve our business partners’ CR and monitoring skills and empower them to improve their compliance with our CR requirements along the supply chain.
- Additionally, we want to establish long-term relationships with strategic business partners who perform well in regards to CR and increasingly source more from those business partners.
of our textile business partners are integrated into the CR Supplier Evaluation Programme
Our Projects & Memberships
Sustainable Development Goals
Support and respect the protection of human rights
Not complicit in human rights abuses
Uphold freedom of association and recognition of right to collective bargaining
Elimination of forced and compulsory labour
Abolition of child labour
Elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
Precautionary approach to environmental challenges
Promote environmental responsibility
Work against corruption in all its forms